Friday, December 11, 2009

Best professional makeup?

I want really good makeup for my birthday, not drugstore brands. I want a gorgeous, flawless complexion and beautiful eyes and lips. I have dry, pale skin that many foundations that I have tried made flakier. I was thinking of getting Mary Kay makeup...any other suggestions?Best professional makeup?
The fun thing about Mary Kay is your can have a few Friends over and make it a make up party try some thing for free and if your friends buy you can even get free stuff.Best professional makeup?
go to clinique at your local mall. I did it and loved everything and even noticed a difference in my skin since i've been using it
Mary kay has really really good make up. It is much less costly then stuff from a high end store
Mary Kay sounds good!


Also try Arbonne, they have good stuff too.
Mac all the way for real. Never skimp on products for your skin or face and mac is the best. flawless is what u'll get.
MAC all the way baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting