Saturday, December 5, 2009

Professional makeup tips that would help me do better with makup??? shadows, foundation, etc?

Hi! I don't use much makeup myself, but I enjoy putting it on others, and i'm not half bad!!! Does anyone have any tips for me that would help me do even better? I plan to be a dermatologist and then makeup artist when I get older!Professional makeup tips that would help me do better with makup??? shadows, foundation, etc?
The best tips I can offer are:


1) practice, practice practice!


2) Use a ';look book'; and take photos of your favorite looks. It is useless to make up your friends and then forget what you used and how you used it. Date your photos and put them in an album or online with notes on what you used. All good chefs do this with recipes, and so do makeup artists w/ their clients!


3) Experiment with new techniques and colors and products. When Vogue or Harper's comes out, check out the advertisements on the first few pages. Those are usually the most cutting edge trends.


4) Give yourself a ';test'; or ';theme'; such as evoking an image or an idea. Not ';Blue Eyeshadow'; but something like ';Butterflies in Spring'; and see if you can match the idea with the makeup.


Good luck!
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting