Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I set up a makeup appointment with a professional and where?

I was thinking that it would be fun for me and all my friends to get our makeup done professionally at a store. (Like at Sephora.) Can I set up appointments online? Where should I go?How do I set up a makeup appointment with a professional and where?
If you go to the makeup counter at Macy's or Nordstrom specifically: Chanel and Dior sign up for thier mailing list, you will get information about new and seasonal products. I did that and last fall I got an invitation from Dior for a makup workshop. There were professional makeup artists hired by the company. It was amazing! You can set up your appointment with someone at the makeup counter. And when you recieve your invitation you have to call the department store of where the workshop will be held to confirm your appointment. And don't forget to pay attention to what the makeup artist is doing! It is the BEST time to ask questions. Good luck and have fun! :)How do I set up a makeup appointment with a professional and where?
At Sephora, you just walk into the store and ask for a makeup consultation, no appointment necessary. Same for department stores like Macy's and Nordstrom.





At the Nordstrom where I live, you can go up to a specific makeup counter (such as Chanel) and ask if you can make an appointment. The people there have a little appointment book and will put you in at the day and time you want to come. It's just to reserve a spot; however, you can usually just walk in without an appointment.
ulta does it.


sorry this is off topic but my family has always called me becca lee and I've never heard of anyone else using that name...
i think so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting