Friday, December 11, 2009

I need a professional makeup artist for my birth day where can i find one?does anyone know one?

Go to MAC...they are located usually in department stores ie Dillards, Nordtroms....I went there for my Sweet 16 and they did an awesome job!!I need a professional makeup artist for my birth day where can i find one?does anyone know one?
They usually charge $50 on a wknd, but that $50 go towards products you wanna buy. Report Abuse
I need a professional makeup artist for my birth day where can i find one?does anyone know one?
Day spa type businesses have makeup people on staff. If none are in your area, try makeup only stores (Sephora, Ulta, etc.) or makeup counters at big department stores.
Check your local beauty school, call them and ask if they have recommendations or if there are some recent graduates looking for side work.





If you have a hair salon you normally go to, they may be able to recommend someone as well.





Happy Birthday!
That depends on your area and how much you are willing to or have to spend. I have had ads on Craigs list that I got a bit of business from. Thats a great place to start. Just go to craigslist.com and in the search area type in Make Up and then your area. Most people on there will have links to their websites with prices and photos. Or they will have them right there for you to look at. Other wise you can go to MAC either a store or a department store. I know they always have a minimum purchase amount that varies. This is just to ensure the artist is reserved for you. It's usually cheaper then hiring one to come to you on your special day. I know the M.A.C. near me is like $50. Gets you around 2 to 3 items you can take with you as well. It also depends on what style of make-up you want. Craigs list will seperate them such as prom, B-Day, Wedding, Mineral Make-Up etc. It's a great way to see who is out there trying to do it on their own and help support them. Check them out and give a few a call to see what your options are. Also M.A.C. isn't the only counter at department stores who will reserve time for you. You can also try Clarins, Chanel, Perscriptives. There are so many. Sorry to run on so long I hope this helped.
i really don't know, what's wrong with saving money and doing it for your self?
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting