Friday, December 11, 2009

Question for any professional makeup artists with film/television experience?

I am a graduate of Joe Blasco looking to advance my career. My goal is to work in television. I currently reside in Orlando, FL %26amp; as you may know that doesn't host many possibilities. I have the ability to live pretty much anywhere in the US, but don't have plans to throw myself into LA or NY right now. I am willing to do what it takes portfolio wise %26amp; I am working on expanding that now. I know for example the series One Tree Hill is filmed in Wilmington, NC %26amp; I would love to have the opporturnity to apprentice or assist on a real set. How do I make that happen?Question for any professional makeup artists with film/television experience?
the industry you want to be in is one of the most competitive and cut-throat in the world....





NY and LA are the best places to be for what you want...





dont expect as many opportunities in smaller markets...


seriously, try local big cities... stage as well as screen venues... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting