Friday, December 11, 2009

How Much does professional Bridal Makeup Cost?

Hi there, im just wondering how much your wedding day makeup cost? Just for the bride, and to have the person come to your house, also im in Melbourne Australia if you have a place you would recommend.. Thankyou!!!How Much does professional Bridal Makeup Cost?
I would look in your phone directory and find salons in your area that do make-up. then look to see if any of those makeup artists do wedding makeup on site. Ask your hairstylist as well. that's my best suggestion. Good luck.How Much does professional Bridal Makeup Cost?
It cost me about $80. I have never been good with makeup, so it was a no brainer to have someone else do it. I must say, she did a fantastic job and I highly recommend it. Also --- if you can, get your eyebrows waxed the week before the wedding.
http://www.absolutelygorgeous.com.au/wed鈥?/a>





I think your best bet it to google or do a yellow pages search and ring around to find the best deal and someone who will come to your house
It cost me $75 per person when I got married to get makeup done at my house. I found her through a friend but you can find people in your local community paper in the classified section. Also lots of nutrimetic consultants do wedding makeup so that could be an option too.
It cost $75 for the bride to go to the salon and have her make-up done in the last wedding that I was in. $50 for each bridesmaid
She's charging about $300 but she has to come to the location and do some airbrushing for me to cover up scars so it's a little higher than the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting