Friday, December 11, 2009

I need to find a quality Professional Makeup Kit? Help please!?

I am expanding my freelance work in makeup. I am tired of using my own personal products and need to build up a better kit. I'm having trouble finding quality kits online. Does anyone have any sites that they can lead me too. I'm willing to spend anywhere from 300-600 dollars for a starter kit. Also does anyone know if you can contact MAC pro to order kits from them?





ThanksI need to find a quality Professional Makeup Kit? Help please!?
YES you can order from mac just get w/someone and let them know what you are doing.I need to find a quality Professional Makeup Kit? Help please!?
As far as I know, MAC does not sell their pro palettes to the public. I use the 120 eye shadow palette by Manly. You can get them on ebay for not that much and they ship from China. I also use Dior foundation because they are easy to match. All the colors ending in 0 are neutral and can work on any tone of skin. They run about $45 a piece.
you can order mac pro if u call over the phone.. if u try toorder online it doesnt work.. however if u were to enroll in their MAC PRO membership then it does work..
You might try Bee Luscious.
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting