Friday, December 11, 2009

I wanna find professional makeup classes?

hello everyone...help me to find out makeup classes in mubai or in india too. i wanna be makeup artist. i like mickey contractor makeup. but i can't find which makeup classes he did? if he has any makeup classes in india.so plz let me know websit. if you guys know anything abt this indrusti let me know.


i wanna make my career. if you have any information out of india or in usa sent me plz. thank you so muchI wanna find professional makeup classes?
I had earlier searched and contacted some makeup artists in Mumbai. I also want to learn makeup artistry. The fees is around Rs. 10000 to 15000. If you are interested, we can negotiate with them to reduce the fees. Please let me know your contact details. My email address is contact_nsd2002@yahoo.co.in
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting