Friday, December 11, 2009

Professional hair and makeup for wedding?

i am considering professional hair and make up for my upcoming wedding/ . i was just going to do my hair and makeup as i usually do but i started thinking of how it is a once in a lifetime thing and should have it professional. i got a quote for one hundred for each. is that way too much or reasonable.


they are coming to me on the morning of wedding day!Professional hair and makeup for wedding?
Thats actually a very very good deal!! Go with that.Professional hair and makeup for wedding?
I know a lot of people who do this... Go to a department store make-up counter and ask if they can do your make-up for you.. I think some of them will even do it for free... This is your day to shine.. You want to look fabulous! Or you could go to a MAC store and have one of the employees do it.. You could act nonchalant like you're just trying to find good make-up and they will do it for you.
We are in the same boat!!! I am getting married in September. What I did was I went to the mall to the perscriptives counter ( I am very allergic to a lot of products...except prescriptives) They do not charge you only have to purchase 3 products used on you. if they do charge each makeup artist has their own price as they usually work freelance....I am getting my hair done professionally because there is probably nothing worse than having a hair different hair sticking out in every picture!!! Good luck and congratulations!
$100 is reasonable especially if they are coming to your house to do the work. That saves you travel time and the worry about running late and getting stuck in traffic.





Be sure to ask if they will be using their own makeup products or yours.





This is money well spent considering all that you will be doing and thinking about that morning. :)


Congratulations!


Good luck!!
I would have a run through first to make sure you like what they do...it would be bad if you didn't like it and looked like a clown...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting