Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Can I Become A Professional Makeup Artist

Okay, I am a college student in louisiana, and I want to train to become a makeup artist outside of school. Iwas wondering a couple of things:


1. Do you have to have a license because the Louisiana board of Cosmetology dosent offer licenses in Makeup artistry. (Esthetician yes, but just makeup artistry?..no)





2. If a license is not required to become a makeup artist, then what documentation is required and obtained to be considered a professional makeup artist?





3. besides beauty schools, where else can you be trained for makeup artistry?





4. I've heard of online licensing programs (i dont know how legit that is), but since i stay in louisiana, who dosent offer makeup artistry licenses,, is it possible for me to obtain one in the online programs that are in other states





4. what is the process of becoming a professional makeup artist (tips, etc)How Can I Become A Professional Makeup Artist
Check this out. it will have the exact answer to your question.





http://www.videojug.com/interview/becoming-a-makeup-artist-2How Can I Become A Professional Makeup Artist
You need to go to a beauty school.


You get your certification %26amp; then you need to apply for some small jobs like MAC.
Go call the Operah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting