Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help locating a professional makeup artist (for my wedding)in Miami Florida?

preferably someone who has experiance with dark skin tonesI need help locating a professional makeup artist (for my wedding)in Miami Florida?
look it upI need help locating a professional makeup artist (for my wedding)in Miami Florida?
Be very careful about what counter you go to if thats what you decide to do. Just because those women work at cosmetics counters doesnt mean they can apply make-up well. I suggest looking at the woman's make-up and choose one that you like the way she has applied hers. You can also try Mary Kay reps. Some of them are licensed and know how to put on make-up. I had one do mine for my cousins Quince. I even took courses in Make-up at a cosmetology school to better understand make-up application. Good Luck!
Usually you can get your make-up done at the same salon you are getting your hair done.





If you are doing your own hair and you can't find anyone in you immediate area who is a professional, you should check out the make-up departments at different department stores. You can schedule at time to go in there before your actual wedding, that is if your wedding is like in the late afternoon or evening, or you can hire one of the make-up girls at the department store after they have given you a test of how they apply make-up.





Just a thought since I'm not in the area. Hope that helps and congratulations on getting married!
I would suggest going to a department store and asking the people at the make-up counters (many stores have a section for women of color). You can probably get one of those clerks to do it for you or they probably know profsesional makeup artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting