Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are the best professional brand foundations for a Makeup Artist Kit?

I'm doing a makeup course and i've found most of the brands that i like for concealer, mascara, blush etc but i'm having trouble trying to find a brand of foundations that i like that would suit most peoples skin. Has anyone tried Kyrolan or Pola? Any brand suggestions for long wearing foundations?What are the best professional brand foundations for a Makeup Artist Kit?
http://www.napoleonperdis.com/index.cfm?鈥?/a>





Napoleon Perdis - long wearing - china doll foundation is goodWhat are the best professional brand foundations for a Makeup Artist Kit?
I use Stila.


They have many different foundations to chose from, like the tinted moisturizer or the regular foundation. They have almost everyones skin tone also. Which for me was great because I can't ever find one to match my fair completion.
I agree get MAC foundation. It's brilliant, and that's what professional make up artists use. I can't recommend it more highly it really is fantastic.





Good luck on your course :)
I would get MAC foundations cuz even professional make up artists swear by that brand and its like SUPER popular now. Hope that helps! :)
Have to say go whit - KRYOLAN





KRYOLAN AUST Make up color's up here for australia people's skin .



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting