Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I make my makeup look professional?

My prom is in a few days and I am doing my own makeup. I'm going shopping today so what do I need to purchase? I want to look very polished and glamorous so how do I achieve this? Thanks xHow can I make my makeup look professional?
It depends on what look you are going for. Natural, Smokey Eye, Classic, Classic Modern?





Your skin tone and eye color are also a big part of what color makeup you wear and where you should put it.





If you send me an email with a picture or a description I can help you, but right now I just don't have enough information. :)





Email: lips.of.a.goth@gmail.comHow can I make my makeup look professional?
Go to an upscale department store with a makeup counter. The ladies there will show you how to apply it right and what you can


use for the look you want.
Get Bare Escentuals foundation...nothing beats it!





Then, go for a natural look that is really pretty...try sheer peachy colours on your eyes lids and team it up with a light lipgloss.





Don't forget to use mascara too!
Buy afterglowcosmetics from Sephora, wear
Golden lipstick %26amp; blue eyesbrow
classic smokey eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting