Saturday, December 5, 2009

Professional makeup for dance?

I have a dance group, and was wondering if there is any special makeup products that stay on longer when dancing for about a hour. Something that does not look shiny and melt off. Any one have any tips? Thanks.Professional makeup for dance?
stagelight i think it's called, i am on a competition group and we al had to buy it, though expensive (about 100$ a set) it works very well! and i wore it for a 5 hour dress rehearsal and it never came off :)Professional makeup for dance?
I recommend Some-Kind-a Gorgeous from Benefit. You can get it at Sephora.





In general, I don't think there is a product that just won't work. I mean, everything is going to come off eventually, you just have to keep applying. At my studio there are some girls who have their makeup professionally done by makeup stylists at the Dior or MAC in the mall and they hold up pretty well. So, really, I think just about anything will work.
liquid eyeliner is better, make sure you put powder over your foundation
glam cosmetics is good they have how to videos on you tube!





hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting