Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm looking for somewhere in Melbourne to get professional horror makeup done.?

I need to get some professional horror make up done for a Haloween party this October and want to know where I can get it done.I'm looking for somewhere in Melbourne to get professional horror makeup done.?
This isn't a direct answer (coming from someone in Ohio, USA) but I think you're looking for one of two places. Either a tv station (news anchors get makeup help) or a local community theater. They should be able to help you out! Good Luck!I'm looking for somewhere in Melbourne to get professional horror makeup done.?



KRYOLAN








Kryolan Cosmetics has brought the world of professional makeup from backstage to the street! We are not just a store but an experience.





Kryolan has been the foundation of the entertainment industry for over 65 years and now these fabulous products are available for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting