Friday, December 11, 2009

Which makeup brushes are best for professional makeup artists? Bobbi Brown? MAC? Others?

I'm just finishing school for esthetics, and I'm looking for a great set of professional makeup brushes. I've been looking at MAC and Bobbi Brown. I really like them both, but I can't decide! I believe they are both cruelty-free and hand-made. Bobbi's seem softer, which I believe is good for a more natural look. But MAC's brushes get such great reviews. Help me decide!Which makeup brushes are best for professional makeup artists? Bobbi Brown? MAC? Others?
I love my MAC brushes, honestly my life would be empty with out them.





I would get MAC brushes, they are said to be the best in the industry. In my opinion MAC brushes would be more versatile because mac has products for theater and stage makeup as well as every day looks. Bobbi Brown products are made for women looking for good quality product that can be used everyday.





Become a MAC pro member they offer forty percent off their products if you are a make up artist. Which can save you a ton of money!Which makeup brushes are best for professional makeup artists? Bobbi Brown? MAC? Others?
I think both of them have the same quality.. It's just about you. If you think bobbi's are better then get bobbi's.. don't get MAC just because you hear more good reviews on it. I think MAC are more known because there are more MAC stores theyre like everywhere. I am also confused between both because like you i've been hearing great reviews on MAC and when they compare BB and MAC i always hear people say MAC's are better! but i just need them for my own..not proffesional or anything so I could take my time =D.. arent BB's more expensive? But you're buying sets? my advice is if u want MAC's try to not get the sets because they're not handmade therefore shed and rougher than the individuals yes they are wwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy cheaper than the individuals but still... if ure using it as a makeup artist.. BB sets are still expensive 1 set with 10 brushes are like $700 but theyre worth it i bet..just as good as the individuals
idk but i find those brushes from walgreens frikin awesome....the ecotools bamboo brushes dont shed and they are cruelty free ;D





if u really must get a brand one....fine.go with MAC. everyone loves them.everyone uses them.they are professional.
I'm a big fan on MAC's brushes, and they also have the MAC Pro program where you can get a discount on their products. Good luck!
You might want brushes from each! Maybe the blush brush is better from one maker and the foundation brush from another.. so don't be afraid to just buy the individual brushes you like the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting