Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! I need a professional! Does anyone know how I can find my correct color and shade makeup?

My face is oval shaped with hazel-brown eyes, medium brown hair, and a fair complexion. Right now, I wear foundation for fair skin, a blush that is orange tinted so that it brings out the green in my eyes, black mascara and lip balm instead of lipstick (I dont like lipstick). I tried buying black eye liner but think it looks funny with my coloring. What color should I get? Also, I want to wear lip gloss instead of balm. What color to get?Help! I need a professional! Does anyone know how I can find my correct color and shade makeup?
Go to the mall and stop by one of the beauty counters at a department store. Ask them if they do complimentary make-overs? Many will in hopes that you will buy something. Tell them what kind of look you want, i.e. natural, evening, work,etc. They will give you a make-over and everything they use they write down so you can purchase it if you want. If you don't like that counter or their products, come back the next day and try a different counter or different department store and keep trying. It's actually fun. I use to do it all the time when I was younger with my friends. You find out what looks best on you and what you prefer that way without spending loads of money. You are not obligated to buy anything either. But make sure and ask up front if you must purchase something for the make over.





Good Luck.Help! I need a professional! Does anyone know how I can find my correct color and shade makeup?
Find a MaryKay consultant. They are professionals at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting