Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you help me come up with a professional makeup artist brand name?

Im starting a brand %26amp; im a makeup artist . Could you help me come up with a Luxurious professional name for the industry ? All help are appreciated. ThanksCan you help me come up with a professional makeup artist brand name?
I understand you wanting your own name, but many times unless you have a ton of customers the sales I find would be so hard because you are competing with so many big names and established companies. Why not carry 1 or 2 brands like 1 name and one newer name if they sell to you once you have a solid client base then start introducing your products atleast this way you won't loose money and build a strong customer base. Just an idea.Can you help me come up with a professional makeup artist brand name?
It would help to know what all you'll be carrying. But: ';Todays Woman'; or ';Looks ';Better'; or ';Radiant color'; , ';Believe'; I can name 100! haha Good luck w/your industry. hey that would be a good name, ';MyIndustry';.
Bubble cosmetics, (you could have really cOoL packaging!)


Miss Cosmetics


LAVONDAY cosmetics (I don't know why that just popped in to my head!)
'Hotstick Grass' try random names

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting