Friday, December 11, 2009

What are some interesting (but professional) ways to do your eye makeup? I usually use a medium shade on my?

eye lid, a lighter color on the brow bone and a darker color in teh crease, which I also line the top lid with. Any other nice styles you can rec to apply eye color?What are some interesting (but professional) ways to do your eye makeup? I usually use a medium shade on my?
I think that for daytime you're best using either just one color on your lid, or the combo you've mentioned above. An easy daytime look is to skip the shadow all together. Use a chunky shadow/liner pencil in a silvery shade and dab the color around the inside corner of your eye. Dab with your fingertip to soften the color. Then, line the INSIDE rims of your eyes with black pencil and use some black mascara. This looks sexy but natural.





For nightime you can spice it up bigtime! I love the look of eyes lined ONLY under the lower lashes with a metallic liquid liner (bronze or jungle green look fab) and then coated really thickly with black mascara.What are some interesting (but professional) ways to do your eye makeup? I usually use a medium shade on my?
Make up brushes make it a lot easier to acheive good results. I usually use some fun color, like shimmery mauve/pink or shimmery pale peach- some color that makes your eye color stand out on my lid (ie: peaches or pinks for blue eyes, peaches or browns for green eyes, and greens or mauves for brown eyes)


; then I take a darker grey or darker brown with a fine brush to accent the edge of my eyelid from about the middle (right above my eyeball) to the outer corner (ie: kinda like an eyeliner would do, but the shadow creates a softer look). I usually soften the edge of the darker with the lid shade. Then apply mascara. I don't do the crease anymore, I would only do that if you have very big eyes. And don't line the full lid cause that only makes your eyes look over done and smaller.





Hope that helps!
you sound like you have a good look going on with what you described. have you tried a light copper colour on the lid along with the method you described (light on the brow bone, and darker in the crease). the copper adds a bit of punch to the eye but not in a garish way. there are some lovely light copper shades out there.
Free beauty tips on -Makeup /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


after care hair highlighting/


/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Hair care/hot oil massages/Henna on hair


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com
The NATURAL look: THICK eyeliner like a PANDA and THICK SPIDER LEG eyelashes. Then lots or bright colors like a PARROT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting