Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any makeup artists here....need your professional expertise?

What brand of a professional-set of makeup brushes would you recommend? You know, as far as the best ';hair'; used and which one achieves the best ';finish?'; What's your favorite?Any makeup artists here....need your professional expertise?
my collection of 30+ brushes is a variety of brands. not all brands make all types, so you sometimes have to mix and match. some of my favorites that i do not own (i like to save $ where i can!) are stila, mac, and smashbox. sephora professional brand brushes are nice. mine include merle norman, avon, mark, arbonne, estee lauder, sephora, etc. i even have an art store brush for concealer. nearly all of mine are natural hair. synthetic bristles are best for concealer and foundation brushes, and sometimes brows.Any makeup artists here....need your professional expertise?
I was trained at The Napoleon Perdis make-up Academy.





So I have everything from them.


I love thier brushes, they are amazing.





I don't know where you are, so I'm not sure if you would even know who Napoleon Perdis is.





but if you could get your hands on some of thier brushes...give em a go.








They are real horse hair, which is what any good make-up brush should have for bristles. Not synthetic crap.
I have a couple from Paula Dorf, and they are AMAZING! However I have heard of this website... its like Brush Up.com or something and you can actually design your own brushes and they are really great quality. A girl in my esthetician class bought some and they were pretty amazing.
the best ones are from mac kinda expensive but they give the best results
boby brown is the best


its on the expencive side but they last long


and you make up looks natrual

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting