Thursday, June 24, 2010

MAKEUP TIPS!!! For professional photography!? Please help!?

I met this clothes designer at a party who just graduated from fashion school and she wants me to model for her. She has a photographer and I would like to know how I should do my makeup for the pictures. Whats the best kind of make up for that?MAKEUP TIPS!!! For professional photography!? Please help!?
Call up the designer and see if a make up artist(MUA) is provided. If not and you still want to do the assignment you can do one of two things, a) hire your own or b) see if you can work out a deal with a MUA to do a TFP/TFCD type thing. This will involve working with the photographer and the designer to make sure they are all cool with it.MAKEUP TIPS!!! For professional photography!? Please help!?
Keyword: ';SHE';





She wants you to model for her.





She has a photographer.





She will provide the makeup and obviously, the clothes.





You will model.


.
no make up cause she should provide everything. but I say call her up and ask what colors you want the make-up. but mostly what haves everything is sephoria's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting