Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Professional makeup job in utah?

in the university mall (utah) you can get ur makeup done at MAC-full face-for $50 with purchase. MAC is amazing, I got mine done the other day. However-I want my makeup done more often (not saying Im cheap-I have $) i JUST DONT WANT TO BLOW OVER 50 A DAY ON MAKEUP! I do want the same MAC quality, however-need to know about any other-malls, or makeup counters in malls in utah that are cheaperProfessional makeup job in utah?
Live in NJ and its the same rule over here.


You have to buy $50 of makeup to get it for free.


My friend seriously goes at least twice a week!


She's crazy.


My college friend works at the headquarters in NYC so I get free makeup =)


But anyway..All the makeup counters are the same everywhere. $50 minimum.





Now my friend's grandma had a hair salon when I was younger and they had a makeup artist that did your makeup for the same price but no free makeup.





So the MAC counter or whatever makeup you like is your best bet!


Sorry to break it to you that no where is cheaper or free =(
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting