Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where is a good place to get professional makeup done? (Other than MAC)?

I'm getting my makeup professionally done for prom at one of those The Bay makeup boutiques, but I don't know which brand should do my makeup. I want vibrant make-up... olive green and gold to match my dress. Other than MAC (because they only have early appointments) where is a good place to get it done at one of those boutiques?





Something similar to MAC would be ideal because I really like the MAC colours and style. My friend is doing Clinique, which specializes in more natural looking makeup. I've heard of Shiseido but I couldn't find any pictures of what kind of makeup they specialize in.





If you have an idea of a makeup place but you don't know if it's at The Bay, then post it anyway because The Bay has a lot of popular makeup brands.





Thanks ahead of time :)Where is a good place to get professional makeup done? (Other than MAC)?
See if there is a Merle Norman cosmetic studio there. They've been doing it since long before there was any such thing as MAC and the other popular brands of today.





Also, no matter where you end up having it done, just be firm about what you want. You are the paying customer, you should get it your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting