Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the Best Quality Makeup in the world? For a Professional Makeup Artist to Carry around?

Ive completed Bridal, Basic, Retail and Photography makeup and my teacher was a known makeup artist from melbourne Australia she only uses MAC makeup and shes done Paris hiltons makeup and lots of others. When it comes to eyeshadows and pigments and brushes I know Ill go for MAC but I dont like MAC foundations or Mascaras. I want a line of foundation that I can buy in every single Color but thats High Quality...Mac foundations are the cheapest ingredients used in there bottles and sold for over 30bux a bottle and can be found for 5dollers under another brand name. ( even my teacher says this and shes obsessed with mac products)What is the Best Quality Makeup in the world? For a Professional Makeup Artist to Carry around?
I definitely agree. You took the words right out of my mouth. MAC eyeshadows are amazing and I will never go for anything else. Their blushes are pretty good and I'm in love with mineralize skin finish natural which is perfect for putting on after foundation. Their concealer is great too.





The only problems I have with MAC are the mascaras and the foundation. Honestly, I've used drugstore foundation that is a lot better. I've found that the No. 7 line from Target has really good foundation, full coverage. I love it.





I'm not too sure if this answers your question. Overall, MAC is the best and affordable at the same time for all makeup artists. Bobbi brown also has some great stuff.What is the Best Quality Makeup in the world? For a Professional Makeup Artist to Carry around?
Georgio Armani has great foundations but as far as other items go, I would stick with MAC-
SMASHBOX is incredible!!!
I sometimes just end up starting low end and using several types. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting