Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup artists, professionals, enthusiasts, please help!?

I'm an amateur freelance makeup artist. I was called for a photoshoot tomorrow. Could you please teach me how to do makeup on men? Well, my makeup aren't the very expensive ones; and aren't that complete either. But, I just really want to have an idea. Could you please help me?Makeup artists, professionals, enthusiasts, please help!?
http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-use-鈥?/a>Makeup artists, professionals, enthusiasts, please help!?
1) Take your cues from the photographer %26amp; art director.





2) Have mattifier or sheer powder on hand to minimize oil. Have a bit of lip balm or Vaseline on hand for lips. Vaseline can also be used to tame brows %26amp; just touch to lengthen lashes. You can use clear mascara instead - it's a bit neater %26amp; won't smear.





3) Check out some men's fashion magazines or websites to see if you have stuff on hand to create some of the looks. Practice them in your head; imagine what you'd do.





Good luck!
Makeup for me. I would suggest you make sure that his skin is clean. If you decide to use foundation...I suggest mixing it with a moisturizer...so it looks more natural and dewy. Powder with loose powder or press powder if you need more coverage of a matte finish. Avoid the cheeks. Then add concealer according.





Then I would use a bronzer that does not have any shimmer or glitter in it. I would apply a dash of light cheek color.





For the lips...I would just line it with a natural lip color and add some lip balm on top of it to blend. T





Then for the eyes...I usually just add a eye makeup base to the lids and then apply some mascara to the lash line (very lightly)and use a clean brush to brush it through.
DO NOT USE EYELINER or heavy at least.. its ugly. Also clear mascara might be a good idea, it increases eyelash volume without color, and some light concealer to hide any blemishes and cheek bone highlights, since a sculptured look is usually desirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting