Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get a professional stage/film makeup kit? EASY 10 POINTS?

Hi everyone, I'm going to be making videos over the summer. But I don't have a makeup kit. I was wondering if there was a website where I can order one AND COMES WITH THE MAKEUP. So I don't have to order ALL of it seperately. Thanks much!Where can I get a professional stage/film makeup kit? EASY 10 POINTS?
Why don't u got to party city and hit up they're makeup section? It'll be cheaper than the proffessional stuff, but its still theatre makeup!Where can I get a professional stage/film makeup kit? EASY 10 POINTS?
Professionals tend to put their makeup kits together with a bunch of different brands, so it's not likely that you'll find a professional makeup kit all put together. And on top of that, if you DID find a complete professional makeup kit, it would costs hundreds to thousands of dollars. Just make a list and figure out what exactly you need, then go out and find those individual products. That might not be what you're looking to hear, but try www.cherryculture.com, they have lots of makeup for a great price. Good luck!
You can go to a site that has that stuff then type the name of the site in on google (w/o the .com thing) and if it is good or bad there should be reviews on it
mac it is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting