Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I become a professional makeup artist?

I finally found my passion in life which is making people look and feel beautiful. The thing is I have no idea where to begin. I checked out a few schools in Orlando, but they offer diplomas and I thought you need a license. I simply want to do just beauty and not the prosthetics part.





I'm also going to school for business right now, but I would like to start my career soon and finally start what I've been dreaming to do and make money. Please help! What should I do? Do I need a license? Will I be able to work anywhere with a diploma? What schools do you recommend in Orlando? Do I need to start a portfolio of all my work? Thank youHow do I become a professional makeup artist?
Once you get the diploma, you apply for a license with the state you want to work in. Different States require different standards be met.
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting