Thursday, June 24, 2010

Halloween Makeup Help please..any professionals out there?

So my hubbie %26amp; I are going to be Aliens. All green. I bought the makeup and it is a green body paint. Then you have to allpy a setting spray, and a special remover will be used to get it off. I was thinking thoug, how am I going to get this on my face and be able to look good. I am going for a ';hot alien'; look. LOL. How do I go about this around my eyes, eybrows, and hairline without it looking goopy or gross?Halloween Makeup Help please..any professionals out there?
I would be careful around your eyes and mouth, and if you want a ';hot'; alien look I would outline my eyes in black liquid liner and do green shadows. This works well because you wont have to put any of the body paint around your eyes too much. Try Manic Panic, they make green lipstick.Halloween Makeup Help please..any professionals out there?
Use a foundation Brush. Not a sponge or your fingers but a true foundation brush. It spreads evenly and is easy to clean. Be careful what you put on your face though, moisturize first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting