Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where is a good place to get professional makeup done at The Bay? (Other than MAC)?

I'm getting my makeup professionally done for prom at one of those The Bay makeup boutiques, but I don't know which brand should do my makeup. I want vibrant make-up... olive green and gold to match my dress. Other than MAC (because they only have early appointments) where is a good place to get it done at one of those boutiques?





Something similar to MAC would be ideal because I really like the MAC colours and style. My friend is doing Clinique, which specializes in more natural looking makeup. I've heard of Shiseido but I couldn't find any pictures of what kind of makeup they specialize in.





Thanks ahead of time :)Where is a good place to get professional makeup done at The Bay? (Other than MAC)?
Shiseido is pretty similar to MAC. Here are pictures of a person with Shiseido make up on. http://www.shiseido.co.jp/e/themakeup/open.htm


http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/images/set3/shiseido_makeup.jpg


Could you answer my question?Where is a good place to get professional makeup done at The Bay? (Other than MAC)?
Try going to a department store that sells MAC you might be able to get appt. with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting