Thursday, June 24, 2010

I really need a professional help in makeup?

I have a problem with makeup..


I really need to cover my laugh line..


For the time being I'm using maybeline but it doesn't work..


I'm 14 this year..


As I love to smile and laugh a lot, the laugh line would never dissapear although i used so many facial product to make it dissapear..


My friend said that I look like an OLD lady..What make up can I use?? I am Asian by the way..


So not many makeup product that is available in Asia..





Please HELP me in any way you can..Please and Thank you =))I really need a professional help in makeup?
i dont know what you mean by a laugh line. you said your 14, i doubt you look like an old lady when you smile. and the wrinkles caused by smiling are natural, you cant cover it with make up.





clinique has the best concealers. thats all i can say...if you want to try...I really need a professional help in makeup?
Your too young...for that ...i think that your fine but...for more coverage use the MAC foundation for your face. Your friend is a ***** by the way for telling you that.
so if you need 'professional help' why are you asking us?
Use a wrinkle reducing moisturizer under your makeup. It'll gradually fade the lines and wrinkles and helps blend your makeup smoothly %26amp; evenly over your face and throat.
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting