Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Professional Makeup Company based out of Hollywood, CA??????

Hi, I have a very specific eyebrow pencil that I bought 3 years ago (I bought like 5 of them because I can never find anything that works well enough or looks natural), and it's by a brand called ';Professional Makeup Company.'; It has silver writing and the logo is just a big silver M. I've tried looking in all sorts of stores and online, and I cannot find this brand ANYWHERE. Do you know what it is, where to find it, or what is something comperable? I'm looking for a very natural eyebrow pencil in an almost-black, very dark brown shade. Thank you!Professional Makeup Company based out of Hollywood, CA??????
i think its max or something like that...i think i saw it at walmart once

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing makeup tips this may be helpful to save money.

    Top airbrush bridal makeup and hair artist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent website. Lots of useful information here, thanks in your effort! . For more information please visit
    Bridal makeup artists in hyderabad
    Best Bridal Makeup Artists in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

 
email hosting