Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eczema and makeup (professional help if possible)?

When I was little I suffered from stress related eczema due to a family death. Now 10 years on it has flared up again on my face. I know makeup is best left off if you have eczema but I'm going on a date tomorrow and I really need to wear foundation. How do I apply it to my very, very dry, scaly skin without looking ridiculous? I use Clinique Super Fit foundation.





Please, please help!





-x-Eczema and makeup (professional help if possible)?
I still get eczema all over my arms and legs when ever i get stressed (I'm 17 and i have gotten it for years) but If i were you i would not put foundation on and put a safe natural face lotion on then just some powder....it will not irritate your skin as much...my doctor told me this kind of stuff so i know it works well...


Hope this helps and good luck w/ ur date


:)Eczema and makeup (professional help if possible)?
All I can recommend for the future is flaxseed oil. But it wil take at least a day for it to work.





Heres my answer to similar





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuNSenD7OZp90WIFOM9UOzIjzKIX?qid=20070728105811AAZ1mXP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting