Thursday, June 24, 2010

Professional interview...how to do hair and makeup?

i have a med school interview tomorrow..can someone please tell me how to do a neat ponytail? my hair is above my waist..past my shoulders..and i have layers and the front is not as short as bangs but comes up till my top lip... and what kinda makeup? thanks!Professional interview...how to do hair and makeup?
Keep it simple, and professional.








Nothing outrageous with the makeup, use neutral colors.





:)Professional interview...how to do hair and makeup?
I'm an employer and i am never impressed when someone shows up looking like they are going on a date or out on the town. I am more interested in personality and qualifications then appearance. Do everything minimal, no perfume, and just be yourself. I'm not saying dress down but be conservative.
Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
part your hair kinda to the side and put it in a pony tail but make sure it is damp the make up sould be natral not to much but make it look like you have make up on


Good Luck!!!!!!!
Make sure your hair is damp, then put a part in and brush or comb it back then put it low, if its too high they wont take you seriousely.Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting