Thursday, June 24, 2010

Professional Kit for Makeup Artist?

Im a professional makeup artist and licensed in the state of California but im just now about to venture out working for myself. Does anyone know of an affordable prefessional makeup kit with good quality products?Professional Kit for Makeup Artist?
Check out at www.camerareadycosmetics.com.I buy a lot of products from there! I'm Very satisfied.Also you can order the MAKEUP ARTIST magazine,they have a lot of products and tips there! I love this job!Professional Kit for Makeup Artist?
http://search.ebay.com/makeup-kits_W0QQf鈥?/a>
Try same Kryolan makeup .
For brushes I love the professional set that I have from Sephora. It is a 12 brush set and it costs $150; the brushes are great and would be perfect for you starting a business. Good Luck!
Oh my gosh, you're lucky. I wanna be a makeup artist, but once I get older first. =]





MAC Cosmetics is really good. Although, it's a big expensive.


Bobbi Brown is good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting