Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to watch a PROFESSIONAL video on how to apply makeup for brown eyes. Anyone know of anything?

I am perfect...don't you know...you can just watch me! lol...I want to watch a PROFESSIONAL video on how to apply makeup for brown eyes. Anyone know of anything?
yeah, youtube is great thats where i find my videos.I want to watch a PROFESSIONAL video on how to apply makeup for brown eyes. Anyone know of anything?
youtube has great make up tutorials.
I love youtube.com's makeup tutorials. It has real people showing you how to achieve different looks and awesome makeup reviews
try sephora. they have awesome instructional videos. my personal tip from brown eyes is to put on blue eyeshadow. it makes brown eyes look more brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting