Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it ok/professional if i use myself in my makeup portfolio?

I wouldn't. Have a range of different models.... different skin and eye colors. You want to show your versatility. Most mua's can do their own makeup easily, show what you can do with a variety of looks.Is it ok/professional if i use myself in my makeup portfolio?
I think it would be okay. this may be irrelavant but when you are buying a product you usually want to know who makes it, especially if it's going on your face! It's almost like a reccomendation, if people know that the maker puts it on their face they will think that it must be okay to use on theirs. Let me put it this way if your buying foundation and it's a choice between a no name brand and a foundation made by loreal (which is a well-known product) which will you choose??





p.s. good luck on your portfolio :)Is it ok/professional if i use myself in my makeup portfolio?
as long as it's not completely about YOU...it's your portfolio, show what you want, but make sure you round it out by using other models.
yeah its yours why not? =)











answer mine plz?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
sure.


why not?


i mean it is your portfolio.,


you can have any models you want!!
Yes. I personally LOVE befores and afters.
Id say no not really a good idea.Just look fabulous when you walk in
sure y not
some of the pics but not for all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting