Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's a good makeup style for me? Professional makeup artists, I'd be so glad for help! (anyone else, too)

I've got green eyes, somewhat pale, but leaning towards beige complexion, and brunette hair with caramel highlights. Please help-- I somehow feel like I'm not doing this right! It doesn't matter what colors, funky to plain, just make sure it will look good with my face! Thanks!What's a good makeup style for me? Professional makeup artists, I'd be so glad for help! (anyone else, too)
MAC...MAC Mascara is awesome.What's a good makeup style for me? Professional makeup artists, I'd be so glad for help! (anyone else, too)
It really depends on your style natural or a more cool bolder look.I like the bold looks making a statement is fun.Try anything you want.I heard that pastels and stuff make light eyes pop.Try black winged out eye liner with a pink sparkly eye shadow and plae pink lips look very nice.Or go with bright outspoken shades like solid red(i like this the alot) and eye liner.Just keep on trying and looking around.%26lt;3 srry if I wasn't that much help!
Blue
Remember to enhance your features. Since you have green eyes, I recommend green and brown eyeshadows and eyeliners. Nowadays, bronzers are in fashion, which will go great with green and brown eyeliners and eye shadows. For lipstick, you could either go neutral and apply a pink shade.
My personal opinion is that no matter how good of a description you give, you won't get the right advice for you unless a makeup artist sees you in person (or at least a picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting