Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i use contouring on my BIG nose?(makeup professionals ony plz)?

Im 14 and my nose is HUGE! im sick and tired of people and boys always making fun of me.


my mom says NO surgery.. but i cant help it i wan be pretty


can yu please help me with this....


IM BEGGING YOU!


i have a semi comming up and i want to look gorgeous!How can i use contouring on my BIG nose?(makeup professionals ony plz)?
I've heard professionals put lighter makeup on the bridge or top of the nose and darker makeup on the sides. Obviously not a huge difference in shade, so it doesn't look silly. This helps narrow the nose.How can i use contouring on my BIG nose?(makeup professionals ony plz)?
Not a professional but since you aren't getting any other responses, I've always heard that if you make your foundation or powder a little bit lighter in the middle of your nose it makes it look thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting