Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm looking for a professional makeup kit?

I have quite a good amount of makeup but Im looking for something to add to my colection and actually begin working as a professional. Do you know where I can get a full kit? Not with a course please and not ebay I've looked and looked and ebay doesn't have anything but eyeshadows that interest me but I want a full kit. Thanx in advance!I'm looking for a professional makeup kit?
this has anything u will ever need....http://www.makeupart.net/prokits.htmlI'm looking for a professional makeup kit?
what you need to do is take your self to Macy, yes Macy and go to the beauty section where you find everything you need from brush to face makeup and how to use it ,also you can buy Ur materials there and the good thing is u get a make up kit which is really pretty my aunt as one and they come with cute lipstick
Mally Rancol has FANTASTIC stuff, she is a great makeup artist. She sells her goods on mallybeauty.com, I am a HUGE fan of her style and her products!
Yes! Get it at the Bee-Luscious web-site. They have spa quality make-up and skincare products. Just google Bee-Luscious. They have a few different kits some are in their ';Holiday Specials'; section and the others are in the first category I think it's ';Brushes and Kits';.
OVC, OR ULTRA MAKEUP STORE . THE Y HAVE A WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting